OFFICE HOURS: Or As Posted. (Hours are subject to change.)
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Noon); 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CHECK IN: Begins at 11AM
CHECK OUT: Ends at 1 PM (Please check with the office if you would like to pay for late check out)
POOL HOURS: Swim At Own Risk.
- All pool users are required to fill out a form and obtain a pool pass from the office.
- Pool closes at 8PM nightly.
- Open Swim = 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM 5:00 PM, & 6:00 PM 8:00 PM
- Adult swim =12:00 PM (Noon) - 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (over 18 years old, no exceptions)
- Obey all rules & NEVER swim alone
- Lifeguards are NOT provided. Pool pass is required, get form and info from office.
- Pool season extends from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day.
- Emergency phone at office or Rec Hall -- dial 911 and ALWAYS NOTIFY OFFICE, so we can direct emergency vehicles.
- 10:00 am - 8:00 PM daily. No one will be allowed in boats after 8pm.
- You must lock up all boats at dock & place life jackets on hooks after use.
- Obey all boating rules as posted! Supervise your kids at all times!
- Sign out boat key at office at no charge. You must wear a life jacket!
- Use Boat’s at own risk! No one under 18 to use boats without an adult. Never boat alone.
No one allowed on play grounds after 9 PM.
No A/C on holiday weekends. Contact office with questions.
The season at Skybrook is from May 1st until October 1st each year.